ODCA Middle School Math Teacher
- Fort Washington, PA
- Salary: $25,000.00 /year
Middle School Math teachers at Open Door Christian Academy are responsible for teaching 6th, 7th and 8th graders and should be able to:
- Foster procedural and conceptual knowledge of math concepts involving operations, ratio proportions, fractions, pre-algebra, algebra and introductory geometry;
- Leverage latest academic research in math instructional practices;
- Advance growth in student ability to reason effectively with information represented in verbal, numeric, graphic and symbolic forms;
- Facilitate student-friendly accessibility for complex math concepts;
- Establish relevancy of math by connecting content to real-world situations, other disciplines; and
- Generate enthusiasm for mathematics through content-related projects and events.
All teachers at Open Door Christian Academy advance the mission, goals and educational philosophy of the school by planning and facilitating learning activities and experiences that advance the intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth of students, while enabling students to develop competencies, skills and disposition to function successfully in society.
To apply, follow this link: ODCA Math Position