This class is open to all adults every Sunday morning, 9:30 – 10:30, in the conference room off of the narthex.
Most Sundays the class is broken up into four parts:
– Prayer Requests and Praises
– Review of the Bible verses the Pastor will be discussing during the morning service
– A summary of current topics involving Israel or other prophecy news
– In-depth Study of a Bible book or topic suggested by a class member
Fall Topic: Comparing the teaching of the Catholic Church to Protestant/COD teachings.
The purpose of this study is to:
- Better understanding of the practices of our friends, families, and neighbors
- To be able to discuss the differences as we witness/deal with them.
The Objectives for this study are to:
- Compare the teachings of the Catholic Church to the Bible/COD FOF
- Be able to explain why we hold to the Bible teachings vs the practices of the Catholic Church.
- Teacher: John Eppley
- Location: Conference Room