Nursery & Toddlers Ministry – Birth through Age 4
The nursery is the first place many visitors see at our church. It is a clean safe haven for their little ones, and a warm and inviting place as well. Our time with these little ones – newborn through age four – is spent singing songs, engaging them in play, teaching simple lessons about our Lord, or just rocking and comforting them. This ministry allows parents to worship the Lord unencumbered.
- Meeting Time: 9:30 and 10:30 Sunday mornings
- Location: Nursery Entrance
Sunday School – Age 5 through 5th Grade
Our Sunday School classes provide age-appropriate Bible lessons and learning activities that teach the character of God, the work of Christ, and the means of living in right relationship to Him. This is accomplished by presenting the whole counsel of God and demonstrating to children the unity, consistency, and sufficiency of the Scriptures for their lives.
Each class is led by skilled teachers who are committed to communicating the truth of God’s Word clearly and through application. Our teachers strive to live a life of devotion to Christ so that they will be an example that is consistent with the Godly standards taught.
- Meeting Time: 9:30 – 10:30 Sunday mornings
- Location: Ages 5-7, Jungle Room; Age 8 through 5th grade, School Side of the church, at the top of the stairs
Kidz Connection – Age 5 through 5th Grade
A fun and interactive classroom environment that takes the children through the fundamentals of the Christian faith. There are great opportunities for music, game time, specialized crafts, and Scripture memory.
For our next generation, we strive to present the truths of Scripture in a child-appropriate manner. Our regular ministry involves a time of music and a Bible lesson.
- Meeting Time: Children worship with their families for the first part of the service and come to Kidz Connection for the remainder of worship time.
- Location: Jungle Room & Blue Room
Any questions – contact Emily Adler, Director of Children’s Ministries at EAdler@codpa.net